Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Marshall's Big Day!

Marshall's big day has come and now gone! It was an absolute blast but I'm sooo sad it's over! Don't you worry though we got plenty of pics! Like I said in the last blog I really did go to town on this party. Well we actually had two parties. One at McDonald's yesterday with some of his friends...and then one tonight with our families! My house was fully decorated and a taco dinner was ready and waiting for our guests! Marshall was so happy to see everyone and very excited that they brought presents with them. I got him a guitar for his birthday and he hardly put the thing down all day. My sister Heidi got him a tunnel to crawl through and he LOVED it! I'll try and narrate the pics below.
All and all it was a fabulous day...I love parties! I love getting ready for them, I love matching everything together, and I love having people in my home! I can't wait until his next birthday!
Enjoy the pics!
PS - I full on had to put marshall in the bathtub after his cake eating experience!



McDonald's party eating a cheeseburger happy meal!
This is my new favorte pic! I think I put his guitar in front of me while I took this picture...that's why he's coming towards me!
Uncle Tim got his this dump truck and the first thing Marshall did with it was try to climb into it!
He is very serious while opening his presents. It was so funny to watch him...he hardly smiled at all he was so focused on what he was opening.
His new swim hat from Aunt Laura!
This saw actually moves when you push the button...very cool and very boy!
Okay here comes the cake. I made him his own little cake and he couldn't wait to get his hands on it! Here goes!



Happy Birthday Marshall! To the tub...

4 comments:

AZChelsea said...

okay, first off it looks like all of you had so much fun! I can't believe he took that entire cake off the plate!!! WOW! I hope you got that on video! Secondly, where in the world is a picture of him with his guitar!!?!?

Emily said...

These are just to die for! It looks like it was more than a blast!

Britney said...

Ummm cute!!!! I kinda wish I was there...

KeriAnn said...

Great Pictures! He looks soooo boy! how fun.