Sunday, April 13, 2008

What a beautiful day!

Well I think it was about 75 degrees here today in good old Salem! The best day ever...it was beautiful! I also have the best husband ever as he agreed to go to the park not once today but twice! We headed down to Bush Park after lunch for a walk around the park as well as a stop at the teeter totter and the gazeebo in the little rose garden.
Friday Marshall started walking all over the place. It's like he just decided it was time...crazy! He walked all over that gazeebo including around some bushes and tried a few different times to eat the grass.
Then we had a nice lunch at Best Little Roadhouse with some of our college students followed by a nap for Marshall. Well it was just too nice outside to waste any of our time indoors so after Matt had a quick nap we headed downtown for Starbucks and a walk at Riverfront Park. Matt thought it would be fun to bring Marshall's push cart for a quick ride in the grass. Then we found a strap on our stroller and Matt thought Marshall might like to be pulled all over the park instead of pushed...as you'll see below he definitely did. He drew quite a bit of attention with his funny squeals and laughter! Today is sunny once again..not as nice but I think we'll be heading to the park again!
By the way it's our 2 year anniversary tomorrow! I can't even believe it's been two years already. Matt jokingly told me it feels like it's been twenty...he's a funny one!
Anyways we're heading to Portland for a couple of fun filled days but I'll be updating when I get back!
Happy Sunday!





2 comments:

Jen Green said...

Happy Anniversary! The park pictures are so great, you have such a beautiful family. I know this makes me sound old but I miss those parks!

AZChelsea said...

Yeah, I second Jen....I miss downtown Salem! You guys look like you had so much fun...gorgeous weather! Don't feel weird about going to the park twice in one day....that's almost a daily thing for us to be at the park in the mid morning before it gets too hot and then again around 5:30-6pm!! These boys have to get out of the house and explore as much as possible!! Speaking of the park...we are on our way out the door right now! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it was two years ago already that we were celebrating your wedding!