Sunday, April 6, 2008

For my mom and sister!

My mom got Marshall his very own pair of sunglasses last week and he LOVES them! Everytime I put them on him he starts smiling this huge cheezy smile! It's so funny...every single time he does the same thing.
Today he was quiet for a minute so I hurried to check on him and found him in his collapsed tunnel reading a book. It was so cute I rushed to get my camera before he moved...oh those priceless moments. I'm so thankful for cameras to capture all our memories.
That's all just a few quick pics...heading off to church in about an hour! Have a great night!





3 comments:

Britney said...

Oh Chris, he is too funny!! Hmmm loves wearing sun glasses... he's not Matt's son at all ;-)
I just cracked up while reading about him with his book on his tunnel. Wonderful little boy!

AZChelsea said...

gosh, I can't get over how much he reminds me of Asher....these kids have GOT to meet! Are those sunglasses from Target? We were at Target the other day and i came across some that look just like that and put them on Asher and he thought they were so silly and was laughing while clawing at his face to get them off! The picture of Marshall sitting on his tunnel and reading is just the cutest darn thing EVER! Miss you!

Sarah Officer said...

Once again...Marshall makes me more and more excited to meet my little boy! My favorite is him sitting and reading in his tunnell! He is so college bound. :)I am so glad you can come to my next shower. Seeing all the gifts makes it so real that I am having a baby! See you soon!