Monday, March 31, 2008

A little bit of catch up...

I knew I had some other pictures that I had forgotten to post so here they are! Marshall has been helping push the cart at the store lately which is fun, a little slow, but fun. Also my cousin got married up at the Benson Hotel in Portland and Marshall and I went together. Matt had to work but it was really fun to get all dressed up! The pics are mostly of Marshall cruising across the dance floor. He was a hit at the wedding with everyone including their photographer! I tell you what though, I have a very busy boy. I was so exhausted by the end of the night just trying to keep up with him. He's energized by being around a lot of people and all I can say is praise the Lord they had high chair at the reception. I would have left an hour earlier than I did if not. It was so great to finally tie him down for a minute! And then to have to clear a 2 foot radius on the table so he can't knock any of the nice glasses or china off the table. I can't believe we made it through that night without him breaking anything:)
So for those of you others moms...I feel like I'm probably going overboard with Marshall's party but I'm so excited. I'm trying to keep it simple as I'm sure I'm going to feel like I have to go above and beyond every year! But I think about it all the time...I'm always thinking of other things I can do! I'll have the party pics on Thursday so be on the lookout!







5 comments:

Britney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Britney said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marshall with that dressy outfit and shiney shoes kills me!! Love of my life... Can't wait to see b-day party pics!

Sarah Officer said...

Hey Chris! I love seeing the updated pictures! I am finally catching on to the blog thing...I'm a little slow though! I look forward to seeing Marshall's birthday pictures!!! Come and visit us again soon!

Emily said...

Ditto that. I love that you use real ties and not clip-ons! He's such a snappy dresser thanks to mom!

AZChelsea said...

so cute!! Happy birthday to the birthday boy! Loved the pic of you and him at McDonalds!! You are beautiful, Chris!!!