Tuesday, October 16, 2007

We're Up and Scooting!

Yesterday was a big day for Marshall as he offcially performed his first crawling motion. He's up on his knees and kind of scooting forward. He's not all over the place yet but definitely can spin himself all the way around, as well as roll wherever he'd like. This morning he got stuck between Matt's guitar case and his little chair. Today he is continuing to work on rocking back and forth while on his knees. I put him to bed tonight and about 45 minutes later Matt and I heard him moving around in his crib. We snuck over to the crib and there he was rocking back and forth with his little binky in his mouth! He was so excited to keep practicing his moves that he couldn't sleep. Not good for my sleep life! :)
Enjoy the pics and by the way I had just changed Marshall's diaper which is why he doesn't have pants on...I don't usually make him wear shoes in the house either!

Oh and the last picture is to show you the intensity with which my child grabs at things. I'm not kidding he wrestled this bag of wipes around the whole living room for about 15 minutes! Very entertaining!







3 comments:

Emily said...

The onesie-and-sneakers look hasn't been in since the 80s, but it's nice to see that it's coming back! I think. I'm coming up this weekend and going to outward, so I'm looking forward to seeing you and the fam!

Endearing Studios said...

I can't believe how big he's gotten since I was out there!

AZChelsea said...

look out! Your days at home are about to drastically change!! How fun! Hey, where did you get those shoes?!?