Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fall is Here!

I left my camera over at my mother-in-laws house the other day so these are a few random pics I haven't been able to put up yet! I'm going to try the caption thing since there is no contiuous theme for these pics!


I got these mesh feeding things and Marshall loved it! I put a piece of a pear in there and he went to town. When I use the phrase "mesh feeding bag" to try and explain this little invention people look at me as though I'm talking about feeding a horse. Oh well Marshall is happy and it works!


It's time for the rainboots! I'm so excited about these cute boots! Not like he's really going to be splashing in puddles anytime soon but they sure are fun to look at!


Just checking out his new kicks!
Just having some family time at Starbucks! Dad is taking the picture so he didn't make it in the photo shoot!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. Those boots are to die for. Hope you are doing well. I miss my nephew so much!!!

Emily said...

Um, good luck being an cuter!