Sunday, October 14, 2007

SPOONS!!

Well we have reached the point where Marshall is reaching for and grabbing at just about everything! I have had some cold Starbucks drinks when he's in my lap and he has pulled the whole cup down and actually put the straw in his mouth...I know I'm training him young!
We went up to my parents house last night for a little time away from Salem and of course to give my parents a little grandbaby fix. My mom pulled some measuring spoons out for Marshall to play with and he was in heaven. I'm surprised at how long he stays entertained by one thing. This morning he played with one book for a good 10 minutes! I know you moms with older kids are saying, "Enjoy it!" and trust me I am!
Well we're off to another busy week! Since we started our church we have had quite a bit going on but I think we're settling into a good routine and we're having so much fun! We love our church and as a mom it's so incredible to have people around who love my kid! I hardly get to see him on Sunday nights as he is passed around so much! Matt's mom goes to our church and Marshall also has several 'special friends' who love to have time with him! Marshall has such a great personality and is so happy that I think he just loves seeing new faces all night! Have a great week everyone!






3 comments:

The Toms said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! Aren't spoons a lifesaver, Curtis loves chewing on his spoon more then his food:) I can't wait to see you guys, we'll be home soon and we must get together.

Love ya,
Tiffany

Emily said...

He's one intense kid.

Jen Green said...

Chris,
Thanks for saying hi (on my blog) Marshall is so cute. Sounds like you're staying pretty busy being a mom and the wife of a pastor. I'd love to hear about this church you've started...it sounds exciting! May the Lord bless your efforts and be glorified.