Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick-or-Treat!!

Well I have never been a fan of Halloween until this year! I had someone to dress up! Marshall was such a good sport! I found this adorable elephant costume at a second hand shop for six dollars and we got good use out of it today! I put Marshall in it this afternoon to get some good pics before we went out for the night!
We met up with our friends the Diaz' for our first trick-or-treat adventure. Chloe and Carley Diaz were an angel and a clown respectively while little Colby was a bear! We went trucking around Paul and Gina's neighborhood with strollers and all. It was a blast. The girls were racing from house to house coming back each time saying, "Look how much candy I got!" It was beautiful out tonight and made for a nice evening out. Marshall stayed nice and toastly in his fleece elephant suit and we all had a great time!









3 comments:

AZChelsea said...

So funny! Great costume! Did you get any pictures of the Diaz girls? I'd love to see them if you did...maybe you could email some to me! Colby and Marshall look like great pals! Glad the weather cooperated! Asher is still sick so there was no trick or treating for us.

Emily said...

This was cuter than it was described! Baby costumes are the best!

AshleyLange said...

Oh my Gosh Chris....He is adorable! LOVE IT!