Thursday, October 4, 2007

My future guitarist!

I think that most of you know by now that my husband Matt and I, along with our dear friends Paul and Gina Diaz, started a church here in Salem about two months ago! We are having an absolute blast and God is doing some awesome things in the lives of our young people! (If you haven't checked out our website it's http://www.outwardchurch.com/ ). Anyways we started a college small group tonight which will be meeting on Thursday nights. Our first night together was awesome! One of our guys, Grae, was showing Marshall a thing or two about the guitar! Matt hasn't had a chance to practice with Marshall yet but it looks like he already has some skills!



You want me to play it like this?















Don't worry I'll get it in tune for you!

4 comments:

Emily said...

His face in the second picture is priceless.

AZChelsea said...

He's too cute....he'll probably be just like his daddy....leading people in beautiful worship with music!

The Pilgrims said...

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Look at you and your family! Oh, my GOSH! I am so happy for you! I can't believe you have a little one... who is that big! :) My, how the years have passed, huh? Hope that we can get in touch with you soon!
Lots of hugs,
Becky

AZChelsea said...

okay, you crazy mommy! You're leaving some wacko comments on my blog! I am SO glad you decided to add to your profile and change things up a bit....change is good after all! I really like the look of your blog! Good work! Happy Sunday! Hugs!