Saturday, June 28, 2008

Weddings, weddings!

So I did my second wedding today and it was so much fun! However, it was so stinking hot ALL day long. I was setting up for the reception and meeting the vendors as they arrived at the site. The reception was at the Oregon Garden, which by the way is beautiful, and it was seriously hot with NO air conditioning. They were expecting over 300 people! Anyways it was a blast and
I'm so excited to be working with SHE Designs this summer! I thought I would post of few pics of the set up! Enjoy...



4 comments:

Britney said...

Ohh.. my ... goodness, Chris!!!! So minus the guy, and minus the year when, you will help me put my wedding together :-) Seriously, beautiful job!! I love how each table is unique yet they look so clean cut and amazing. YAY, good job!!!!!!

Emily said...

Seriously, that looks like one classy event. The best wedding I ever went to was held there!

Kesha Thomas said...

How fun! I love weddings. Unfortunately I am an organizational mess and would ruin anyone's special day! Although I can make some mean boutonnieres and corsages!

AZChelsea said...

it looks very cool! You are one talented woman! Glad you had so much fun! Only 6 more days!!!!!!!