Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday morning

Since we go to church on Sunday nights our Sunday mornings are usually very low key and relaxing. (Not like any other morning is really stressful either!)

Anyways Marshall has had the pukey bug for the last few days and he is finally feeling better today!
So Marshall and I headed out to our backyard this morning since he was up early early! Our landlords just put sod in their backyard so we now have grass in the yard. It's fantastic and we are so excited for it to get nice outside...we're still waiting here in Oregon!

Anyways these are just a few pics of our morning!
Just scooping some dirt up...not sure where his pail is!
My perfect vanilla latte! I love my espresso machine:)
Mom without makeup and Marshall saying cheese!
We tried our hand at bubbles...
Lounging in the lawnchair...And of course he would find the stick that is bigger than he is and lug it all around the yard!
Have a great Sunday!

5 comments:

AZChelsea said...

Are those his PJ's or long underwear? So cute! I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited for my trip! Do you know I will be there in 16 days? YEAH! And don't worry, you look amazing without makeup...you always have!

Britney said...

my goodness.. he is just too cute. He's gettin a lot of hair now!!! man oh man that vanilla latte looks amazing right now...

Kesha Thomas said...

Cute! Marshall is all boy! That's you WITHOUT makeup! Dang girl! Just add a little lip gloss and call it good! Lucky duck~

Kesha Thomas said...

Oh, that fabric, which is one of my faves, I bought at the Craft Warehouse. I have been trying to figure out the designer but couldn't and they stopped carrying it! So sad.

The Toms said...

marshall is too cute. i am very ready for another get together with the boys. are you gonna be coming up anytime soon? would love to have you over to my house, the boys could run amuck! by the way love the chair that you did for heidi's place it looks fabulous! nice work.