Wednesday, June 18, 2008

catching up!

Wow it's been almost two weeks since I've last posted! I did try and post last week but something in my blog picture settings got messed up. Being the computer genius that I am (not hardly) I actually did figure it out on my own! So now I of course have several things to post about...so here we go!
Last week our friends Jerry and Molly's boys had their last tball game! I love tball...it was the cutest thing we've seen in a long time! The boys were both fantastic and Matt and I loved every minute of it! Here are a few pics of our time together!


Daren and Kimberly with Molly and Marshall!
Marshall watching the game from the lawnchair. He was out of the chair by the time I was done taking this pic!
Darling Brody ready on second base!
An action shot of Brock...I was pretty proud of my picture taking skills on this one:)
Marshall and mom!
And Marshall learned how to climb up the back of the couch and onto the bookshelf...are you kidding me! Just today he learned how to get himself up onto the couch from the floor so I am really in trouble! This whole climbing thing is going to be an adventure.

We went to a friend's wedding on Saturday and Marshall had his first piece of wedding cake...with a fork I might add. Good thing I had another shirt in my bag for him!

My sister and I have also been working very hard getting her new massage room ready for business this week! She got it all finished yesterday so I'll have those pics for my next post!

3 comments:

Faith said...

Great pictures. Tball is soo fun to watch. My good friend's son played last spring and we went to almost all of the games, they were so much fun. By the way, you look AMAZING in that shade of green!!

Britney said...

Oh Chris, those pics are way too fun! I LOVE Marshall's little brown hat - so adorable! And his climbing pics are hilarious. Was that Ben and Jessica's wedding? I'm sad I missed it...

AZChelsea said...

wow, my visit is going to be crazy with our boys! Asher and Marshall are so similar and they will keep us busy trying to climb on everything! Awesome pics!