Thursday, June 5, 2008

Deakan's party and a few other things...

Man the days go by quickly around here! Last week it was my nephew Deakan's birthday so we celebrated down at Riverfront Park. My sis did a great job putting the whole thing together including making a fabulous cake!
I also assisted with my first wedding this past Saturday! It was so fun! Matt had Marshall and he did great. It was so fun to get out
of the house for a little while...plus I LOVE weddings. I'm doing another one the end of this month!
Also in other news, my sister is moving her massage business downtown as she just rented this awesome space on the third floor in this newly renovated building. We spent yesterday getting it ready for her and I think she'll make the move next week. The building is renovated like I said but it's got concrete floors and the original exposed brick walls. Very urban! We love it. I've also been making some nursing covers, burp rags, etc, and she's going to let me sell some in her space!
This is graduation weekend for all the high school seniors so we've got a few parties to go to! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

I know her eyes are closed but Lola still looks adorable giving her cousin Marshall a squeeze!
I think Marshall is either trying to run after a dog or a bike that one of the kids brought!
No smiles for the kids but at least we got a cute pic of us:)
While getting Heidi's space user friendly we've made several trips to Lowe's and Home Depot. I love these carts! Marshall starts clapping and tries to squirm out of my arms as soon as he sees the thing he's so excited to get into it! They make such a ruckus in the store as well. Kicking on the thing, laughing, it's really quite funny to watch them together. I on the other hand feel like I'm driving a station wagon around the store...but it's all about the kids right?

4 comments:

Emily said...

No worries, those boys are cute even when they're not smiling.

Kesha Thomas said...

Where is her space downtown?

AZChelsea said...

How fun...the weather looks great there! I love the pic of you and your sis with the boys. What a pair they are in Home Depot! Love it!

Britney said...

Way too cute!! You and Heidi are looking so good!