Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July!

I can't believe it's already July! We've definitely had a lot going on these past couple weeks. Most recently my brother in law got married this past Saturday! It was a beautiful wedding and hopefully I'll have some pics on my next post! These are just a couple pics of me and Matt and then also me and my new sis in law Holly at the rehearsal dinner! I am so glad to have another girl in the family! Marshall was the ring bearer and he had a rough time and didn't make it down the aisle! He did great in rehearsal but I think he got a little overwhelmed with all the people plus he was in a suit and it was so hot out!
I actually coordinated the wedding so I was exhaused Saturday night and have spent the last couple days catching up on laundry and cleaning! Life goes on...
Reagan is doing great! I have a couple new pics but of course my camera battery died before I could get them on the computer. Another thing to add to my to do list...
Well I'm off to finish a little laundry before bed!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw..poor Marshall! It's so hard for them to do something like that at that age! I bet he was darling anyway. Hope you're able to get some rest, busy woman! :)