Saturday, July 11, 2009

I love Saturday mornings...

My husband is an incredible breakfast maker! We love Saturdays especially because we normally have a great family breakfast! Here are a few pics of our morning.


Matt's famous egg, ham and cheese scramble...yummy!

Marshall is ready to eat...he loves eggs!
Mommy needs a quick picture!

Matt also has this things for grits. I think they're disgusting but Marshall loves them as well:(I have been making these iced Irish Cream lattes as of late so I whipped a couple of them up for our breakfast. They're a healthier version of Dutch bros. "Kicker". (But I still drink a 'kicker' now and then:)

Matt was getting ready to head to the office this morning to study when Marshall told me he wanted to go to work with daddy. Without thinking I said okay. Uh bad move. Marshall ran to get his shoes and starting telling me how he was going to go with daddy in his 'big truck.' Marshall loves to ride in the truck with Matt. I started to tell him that he had to stay here with mommy and he starting crying and repeating, "Marshall go in big truck with daddy", over and over again. My sweet husband decided to go to the office a little later and took Marshall on a ride. They are out right now and I have no idea where. I love watching my men spend quality time together...it makes my heart want to burst seeing how much fun Marshall has with his daddy. I'm so thankful for Matt. Anyways...I look forward to hear about all the fun that was had without me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for some mom and Reagan time! Glad your hubby enjoys spending time with his little boy! Love you guys!

Endearing Studios said...

Sounds like a beautiful Saturday! Miss you guys!

Britney said...

Ohh what a sweet post!! First of all, YUM to a hardy breakfast and irish cream lattes!!! I think I need to come over soon just for one of those. :-) And I love the last bit about Marshall going on a drive with daddy. SO SWEET! What a precious family. :-)

AZChelsea said...

thanks for the sweet message today. I will call you tomorrow so we can catch up!

Anonymous said...

ooh, you'll have to share your recipe for the latte! :) Can't wait to see you all Friday, or sooner! Give me a call!