Wednesday, June 24, 2009

hello...

So I know that I have been a terrible blogger as of late but I promise I have a good excuse! My hubby has had my computer at work all week and I've been left internetless! Sad I know. So I have so much to share...but not tonight:( I'm too tired!
Lots to share about the church...we've moved to a new location and it's been incredible!
My mom has been here all week...and she's been absolutely wonderful. I got to run errands yesterday by myself, got a pedicure today by myself, and I get to do something tomorrow afternoon by myself! Having some me time has been so great this week.
Anyways my good friend Michelle is in town visiting and she took some pics of my kiddos the other day. Her link is www.endearingstudios.com so go check out my babies! We had so much fun getting Reagan to pose.
I'll update more soon with more pics of Marshall's new haircut and the church!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I can see why you waited to cut Marshall's hair--he looks so big! Still, an absolutely precious set of photos.

AZChelsea said...

Neels, I LOVE the photos...you are right, Marshall does look more like Asher now with his hair cute! He is so big and so handsome! Okay, Reagan is SO beautiful and perfect! These pics definitely need to go in frames on the wall! So good chatting with you yesterday even for 5 minutes! HUGS!

AZChelsea said...

hey! You are killing me with the lack of updates on pictures....she is so beautiful and I want to see more! It's not like you just became a new mom again or something and have your hands full every moment! ;) love you!