Friday, June 12, 2009

Bridal Shower!

I was finally able to throw my new sis-in-law to be a bridal shower! It was held tonight at my house and it was so fun! I absolutely love showers. I love to decorate and I love entertaining! I am so excited that Holly is joining the family! She is such a gem. We had a great group of ladies and she got some great gifts! Sorry about all the 'aqua' colored stuff Tim!
I'll be updating soon about all the new and exciting things going on with our church! We moved out of our old building last week and will be in our new (to us) building this Sunday!


The dessert buffet! There was another table as well...lots of yummy desserts!

Beverage menu...our sweet friend Tara manned the espresso machine in the kitchen! Sorry no picture of her:(

The gift table!

The beautiful Bride to Be...Holly!

My good friend Stacy and I using our "Hooter Hiders" :) We both have newborns and they're only two weeks apart!
And as always a crazy picture of Marshall! He hung out with our friends the Vandyk's for the evening so mom could have a little time to socialize with the girls!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything looks so beautiful! Good party throwing skills, friend! :)

AZChelsea said...

you're an awesome party thrower....wish you could throw me a baby shower! Miss you!