Wednesday, June 3, 2009

To the farm!

So I woke up this morning and decided that I needed to get Marshall out of the house today to run around! His energy level is very high right now and I need to tire him out a bit more during the day:) I called my sis @ 8:30 am with my plan to head up to Bauman Farms. I've never been there but have always heard great things about it.
The boys had a great time! Playing on the tractors, feeding the animals and playing in the covered wagon was a blast for them! We finished our trip with a smoothie and fresh strawberries. You'll notice the last couple pics are complete with Marshall's strawberry covered face!
...Reagan did great too! She slept most of the time!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet Marshall LOVED that! I was cracking up over his big smile in the car. Ooh, smoothies and strawberries sounds like a dream :)

Katie Zuniga said...

I made a trek like that when Alexander was three weeks old, but I didn't have a two year old also! Way to go Chris, you are a wonderful mother!!!!

Emily said...

Marshall is such a ham! I love those goofy grins of his.

AZChelsea said...

yeah, Marshall is a ham. Asher is a big ham, too. I can't believe how cute it is to see you as a mommy of TWO adorable kids! Just so amazing! Marshall and Deacon are too cute. I bet the two of them are a handfull together!

The Toms said...

chris, you look fantastic, you can't even tell that you just had a baby...man i wish i had your genes! would love to do a get together soon so that we can meet each others latest additions.