Friday, January 30, 2009

Slow Days!

Life on our homefront has been pretty mellow the last few days as Marshall has had a little bug. The cough and really runny nose has been sad to watch! So we've stayed indoors for the most part, playing and watching movies! Shrek 2 was the only animated movie I had and I was so sick of it so we borrow a couple from my neighbor. 'Cars' has now become the new favorite around here!
The nice thing about sick kids is that they take long naps! Marshall slept for 3 1/2 hours the other day! That NEVER happens! He woke up after 2 1/2 hours and I brought him out on the couch with me only to have him keep sleeping for another hour! It was awesome. I documented it with these pics because I'm sure that will never happen again!
I've also decided to start potty training! We'll see how it goes. We got some Seasame Street underwear today and he's gone on the potty twice now. I'm sure I'll have my messes to clean up but he's so interested in it and I don't want to miss that!
This morning Matt had an early meeting and brought me coffee in bed after his meeting! I love that man! So all three of us sat in bed talking for a while, us with our coffee and Marshall of course with his milk! I love surprise family time! More updates about baby girl next time!






6 comments:

Jenny vick said...

cute buns!!! Marshal :)

p.s. I don't think I will ever miss cleaning up messes! But with two girls the messes will probably turn from glitter...to friend drama very shortly! Ahhh!

Britney said...

Aw poor baby! I like his undies though :-)

the Skips said...

we are potty training at our house too! ....
Matthew is a good man. Always has been.

Faith said...

I love the little roll on his leg! So cute. Hope he's doing better...no fun when the kids are sick!:(

AZChelsea said...

Marshall is SO cute when he's sleeping! I love his little leg rolls.....so after our conversation the other night, I went and bought him a potty yesterday and he's used it 3 times in less than 24 hours! I guess he was ready and I didn't really know it! updating my blog about it right now...

JVH said...

Marshall looks so much older! I hope he is feeling better. Ryann had a horrible bug last month. Tell Marshall that Ryann and Reagan say "HI"!!