Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday night fun!

Just snapped this pic of the little man enjoying another part of the tool kit he got for Christmas...I love this age!
Also tonight we decided to take a little family date to Dairy Queen. We let Marshall have his own little cone and he loved it. He was having fun with the ice cream but got very serious when it came time to eat the cone. He finished off the whole thing!
Not a whole lot else going on here right now. Just watching my belly get bigger! Maybe I'll post some prego pics soon!






2 comments:

AZChelsea said...

I can't believe he ate that whole thing! I love the family date! We do that every Tuesday night and it's so fun! Miss you!

Katie Zuniga said...

Hey Chris, Congratulations on the new little one! I had heard you were trying. I will be praying that all goes well...