Friday, January 9, 2009

A little bit of this and that...

Hello hello! As we begin this new year it's crazy to think of all the changes that are up and coming for our little family. Not only are we adding a little baby girl to our family, Matt's brother Tim got engaged on Christmas eve to an incredible girl named Holly! We are so excited and looking forward to a fun wedding in July. In the mean time we are looking to move out of our sweet little studio and into a place with more room. We are looking at a house in the area but we'll see what happens. You could pray for the right place for us if you thought of it! God has been so good to us over this last year. I have learned so much about how He is my provider. I am excited to see all that our new year holds!
I also just wanted to take a minute and show you the humor I find daily in Marshall's antics. Our friend left his coffee mug here at our house a while ago and Marshall found it and thought it would make an excellent holder for his sippie cup:)



This is Marshall in the morning. He loves to put shoes on with his diaper and he also loves to put his socks on his hands to double as gloves. Go figure. Such a proud smile to go with his outfit! Hope you're laughing.




4 comments:

Emily said...

What a character!

Kesha Thomas said...

That is hilarious! He's such a little spit fire!

I am so excited about your baby girl. It will be so fun and so different! Have you picked out a name for her?

<3,
Kesh

Faith said...

SO cute! And congrats on baby girl! So fun. You'll love having one of each. Any name ideas???

(that's funny..after writing my comment, I read the comment before mine and it looks like I copied her:)

AZChelsea said...

hey! such cute pics....okay but the last one is so dorky, it's hilarious!!! I wish I could come up again soon and have the boys play together! Remember how they played in their car seats? They'd look at each other, giggle hysterically and then look away really quick? So cute, our boys! I'm praying for your house situation! Call me soon!