Saturday, January 24, 2009

The belly!

So I thought I would finally put up a pic of the belly! Here we are in all our glory! I'll be 6 months this coming week! It's going too fast. I'm trying to soak up all the time I can one on one with Marshall right now. I know we'll never have this time back:) We've been going on little dates a lot. We went to Starbucks yesterday for a bit and sat in the bar level chairs and the barista gave Marshall his own little cup of whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles! Needless to say he was thrilled! The realization that it won't be the two of us during the day much longer is starting to sink in. I'm thrilled to have another baby but I really want to enjoy this time as much as possible!





9 comments:

Faith said...

6 months and you're still so tiny! You are adorable!!

Faith said...

PS. I think I look like that now and I'm not even 3 months!:)

Katie Zuniga said...

WOW Chris six months! Faith is right, you look great! I feel that way about my time with Alexander and I'm no where close to getting pregant again. Isn't the time we have with them so precious?!?

Emily said...

This little girl must not be the tank that Marshall was.

Kesha Thomas said...

You are hilarious! You still look so tiny and normal! You are carrying high! It's definitely a girl ;-)

Jenny vick said...

I agree..you are so tiny. with my second I knew I was preggo because I couldn't button my pants...at 8 weeks. you look amazing! you've got a high little belly! Can't wait to see your little girl! Love you,
jen

KeriAnn said...

Chris, I remember feeling exactly the same way while pregnant with Lewis.
But looking back, those days are no less precious than today....there is EVERYTHING to look forward to.
you do look great.
Blessings!

AZChelsea said...

I tried to comment and it wouldn't let me so I'll try again.
You look so beautiful and LITTLE! I can't believe you're 6 months with your 2nd and you are barely showing like it! Amazing! Thank you for finally posting a picture for me! Now I know why it took you so long because you didn't even have a belly to take a picture of! MISS YOU!

Britney said...

I love your little bump Chris. :-)
Hope you don't mind that I pat it every time I see you!! How could I resist though?!