Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas and some good news!

Hello again everyone! Well I think most of you probably know this already but our biggest and best Christmas news was finding out that we will be adding a baby GIRL to our family in May! I can't believe it! We're really excited. Matt has been teaching Marshall to chant "brother" so now we need to learn "sister"!!!

We both kind of thought we would have a boy so we were very surprised to hear the technician say...it's a girl! None the less we are so excited about a girl!
Well Christmas has come and gone. My tree is gone and decorations are all cleaned up:( It's a little sad but I'm happy to have my house in order once again. I cannot believe that a new year begins tomorrow!

I hope everyone has a wonderful New Years!


Marshall's most beloved gift was the tool kit he got from my parents. It had a hard hat, along with belt and suspenders and all the tools he needs to destroy my coffee table!

First thing the next morning:)

Grandpa and his boys!


Marshall getting some movies!

Matt's grandma gave him his grandpa's old Bible for Christmas. It is so worn and fragile but such a special gift. Matt's grandpa started a church when he was young as well...what a meaningful gift.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats Porter fam! Cannot wait to meet the baby girl! Miss you and love you all! Best wishes for an incredibly blessed 2009.

AZChelsea said...

I can just picture Marshall walking all around with his tool belt....I gotta get Asher one!
I think it was so sweet that Matt got that bible.....how meaningful! Love you!

Sarah Officer said...

Congratulations on a baby girl! That is so great! Shopping for little girl stuff will be so much fun...a mini chris on the way!

KeriAnn said...

Congrats on the baby girl news! What a delight!