Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick-or-Treat!

Yes I believe I am definitely an overachiever by getting my Halloween pics up even before the night is over! This is mostly for my mom to be able to see the pics of the grandboys since she wasn't here. We had so much fun tonight! Heidi and Deakan came over as well as Matt's mom. We got the boys dressed and tried to take a few pictures. It was hot in my house so I decided to take Marshall out into the garage to take some pics. Well the garage is now Marshall's new playground so the pics you see are actually of me running around after him trying to snap a few good shots. Deakan however was the perfect child and stood completely still for his mommy to take pictures.
We headed out into the neighborhood and the boys were a hit. Everyone kept calling their families to come look at them in their costumes. It was really cute. They both did great carrying their little baskets up the door for candy! We rent a cheap apartment in one of the nicest neighborhoods in town and they were giving out full sized candy bars! Way to go Marshall...now that Marshall is in bed Matt and I are about to watch a movie and raid Marshall's treat basket:) It's not actually that mean because he can't have all that candy anyways. Plus it's the only year we'll be able to do this as next year he'll be two and will be fully aware that his candy is his candy!
Hope everyone had fun tonight!








3 comments:

AZChelsea said...

Oh man! So cute! I love his lion costume!! His little painted face is so adorable! Oh and by the way, Asher is almost 2 and he has yet to ask for any of his candy so I don't think you have to worry about that until 3! Enjoy the BIG candy bars while you can!

Sarah Officer said...

love the outfit! He is such a cute lion!!! So, how far along are you?! Do you have a baby bump yet? I would love to get together with you when you are around! Can't wait for Porter #2!!!

The Toms said...

okay marshall is adorable! love the cute lion. your such a good mom, let me think what i did for curtis this halloween....um, oh ya dressed him up in his batman pj's and put him to bed. he'll never know what he missed:)