Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Outward Church!

Well I finally have a few minutes, a computer and an occupied child in order for me to update my blog! I have tried the last few days but couldn't get online...sad. Anyways I don't have any new cute pics of Marshall so I decided to post some pics of the other love of our lives, Outward Church. I realized that many of my blogging friends haven't been able to come to Outward so I wanted to show a few pics of what goes on for us every Sunday night!
God is doing awesome things at the church and we are so excited to be a part of it! Enjoy!
Oh yes and pictures compliments of Michelle Young of course!


Outside of the theater!
Our other worship leader, Grae.



Matt speaking...he might be praying here I think his eyes are closed!





Matt leading worship.

Aaron our associate pastor speaking!
Okay so I did find one cute picture of Marshall and the backside of Deakan in the nursery!

2 comments:

AZChelsea said...

Yeah! I'm so excited about the church and so thankful I got to go to it this past summer! Some day I'll be back up there to see how it's changed! god is so good! You can ignore my phone message begging you to update your blog! I hadn't seen this yet before I left that! MISS YOU!

Kesha Thomas said...

That's cool that Aaron is now the associate pastor! Who is the senior pastor?