Thursday, October 30, 2008

Baby Porter #2!

So here is the vey first viewing of Baby Porter #2! Everything is where is should be, arms, legs and such:)
The little guy (Matt refers to the baby in male form already) was wiggling all over the place during the ultrasound. Even though we've gone through this before it's still so amazing watching that little thing move!
I'm feeling great so I'm really thankful for that! The next update will be in a couple months when we find out if it's a boy or girl!


6 comments:

Emily said...

I'm rooting for a girl!

Endearing Studios said...

Ahhhhh I am so mad that someone else got the first photograph of the new kid!!!! I guess it has to happen since my photography technology doesn't include ultrasounds! =)

Britney said...

Awww precious little jelly bean!! I can't wait to find out what 'he' is :-)
LOVE the photos of Marshall and the pumpkin as well, I cannot believe how big he is getting!!

Jenny vick said...

Yay and double Yay! Girls are Awesome..but I also don't have any boys..well...just the big boy. So ...so far the girls have been great!

The Pilgrims said...

Congrats! We are excited for you! So, the big question is, what are you rooting for? :)
Micah is already calling ours a girl, but who knows? We're going to wait to find out on D-Day!
xx Becky

AZChelsea said...

Such a cool picture! I miss our weekly conversations since I've returned to work! We have to make a promise to each other to try and keep those up as best we can!! I will call you after the weekend! LOVE YOU!