Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


So we finally made it to the pumpkin patch! Weekends are really busy for us so we went this morning! I also can't believe how expensive it is to go to these places on the weekend. We thought it would cost $3 for each of us to get in today but we went and they said to just come on in and just pay for your pumpkin in the store! I was thrilled! Our whole pumpkin outing cost us .89 for Marshall's pumpkin! I was very happy to get such a great deal! Anyways we took some great videos but I always forget how to upload them. So I'll have Matt do it later and put them up soon!

We attempted to take a nice family picture but unfortunately Marshall had already seen the giant tractor and would not sit still!
So here's a nice pic of Matt and I:) Marshall is running across the field toward the tractor!
He was hilarious in here! Running from animal to animal saying their respective sounds!



No smiles. He's totally serious when playing on tractors!

1 comments:

AZChelsea said...

Fun times and such cute pictures!