Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Daddy's Truck!

We took Marshall on his very first ride in Matt's truck last week! Nothing crazy but Marshall loves being up so high. We also got to go to the beach last weekend as Matt's dad had a place for us all to stay for a night! So it was me and all the Porter boys! Very fun! Marshall had a nice nap on the way over as you'll see!
Life has been super busy around here! Our young moms group at church just started another Bible study this morning and it was great. We've got some new people in the group and I'm really excited about that! Plus we're meeting in our apartment. I have such a small space but I love it and I'm so thankful that I can use it in that way!





7 comments:

Emily said...

His eyes are so stunning! And the napping picture is hilarious. That's what I look like when I'm studying.

The Toms said...

what fun, i love the oregon coast! it looked bloody cold, matt looked like he was 2 seconds away from freezin. i am so excited that we are back for good next friday, yahoo we will plan a trip down to salem soon for a little curtis and marshall get together.

Britney said...

Oh Chris I love those pics!! You have such a good lookin family. Love you guys!

Jenny vick said...

looks like you guys had so much fun! I love the photo of the three of you at the beach! super fun! You make me wish I didn't cut bangs so that I could still wear them poofy with a ponytail! Cute rocker mom! keep it up :)
jen

Kesha Thomas said...

I love that either You or Matt almost always has Starbucks in your pictures! LOL.

AZChelsea said...

hehehe...I'm with Kesha...I love the Starbucks promos in most of your photos! My boss just gave me a $25 gift card to Starbucks for Mother's Day....SCORE! Hey, check out my blog...some cute pics of Asher with Tortoises and a countdown to my bro returning! Miss you! Asher is SUPER sick....battling super high fever on and off since 2:30am this morning....the highest it got was a couple hours ago at 103.5! It reached 103 earlier in the day too!

AZChelsea said...

I'm waiting for your mother's day pics!