Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Zoo

Well mother's day has passed and can you believe I didn't take any pictures! I'm so lame! Sorry Chels! I wanted to get a couple pics up from our trip to the zoo last week. These aren't very good pictures because we relied on my dad to take most of the pics and I haven't gotten them from him yet. So hopefully more to come...we did have a very fun day though! My sis, Deakan and Dad came along for the fun. It was a perfect day...overcast but not cold. And did you know that it's mating season at the zoo. It was at least for the bats and monkeys. I won't go any further and traumatize your imaginations. Mine is still scarred.
It's supposed to be 90 degrees here by the end of the week...I hope so! Have a great day!
All ready to go!
Watching the bats...those things are so creepy.
In the bird house with grandpa...
After lunch nap!

Checking out these new dinosaurs...he was a little uncertain of this thing!

2 comments:

Faith said...

SO cute. Happy Belated Mother's Day. Man your little guy looks like your dad!!

AZChelsea said...

oh too fun! I think Faith is right...he does resemble your dad! Looks like your dad loves being a grandpa! Cute! I bought The Shack today and started to read it! I'll let you know what I think!