Saturday, May 17, 2008

Pool time...

I'm sitting inside my house right which is an ice box because my husband has the air conditioning up so high! It's soooo stinking hot outside..it's wonderful! We're just inside while Marshall is taking a nap! Then we're off to run a bunch of errands. The band Esterlyn is coming to our church tomorrow night and we need to get food and snacks for them!

Also we went to our friend Courtney's house yesterday and Marshall got to play in her kiddie pool. It's so cute so I think we're going to go and get one today! I also have an Old Navy gift card I got for Mother's Day! Praise the Lord for gift cards! Anyways these are some pics of our time in the pool yesterday! I had a really cute one of Marshall and I but my legs literally cause glare on the camera so I decided not to put that one in! Not until I get some sunless tanning lotion! JK!
Marshall taking a walk to the pool with Gina!


He loves to splash!
Marshall with Carly Diaz...I think these two might get married someday! Marshall loves her!!

6 comments:

Emily said...

It looks like the feeling is mutual! How sweet!

AZChelsea said...

oh man, those kiddy pools look so fun! I think I want to get one! I heard it was like 105 degrees up there the other day....is that true?

Britney said...

CHRIS! He is so adorable in his swim trunks!! My goodness those pics are precious, I cannot believe how grown up he's getting. Love it.

AZChelsea said...

I posted an adorable video clip you gotta check out!

Kari said...

You are such a cute mom with an adorable little boy! Seriously...could he be any cuter? Hope things are going well!

Anonymous said...

Awww! So much fun! Some of my best childhood memories are playing in the pool in our backyard. :)