Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A birthday party and some other random pics!

Oh what a crazy couple weeks it's been around here! Marshall is napping right now so I have few minutes to do a catch up blog! My house is a disaster so hopefully I'll have time to clean it while he's asleep but I've deemed it more important to keep you all updated on our lives right now!
Church is going so well! Both Matt and Paul were able to receive a partial salary this month which is heaven sent! That means our church is growing which is so exciting. If you haven't seen our website yet it's www.outwardchurch.com ! We just had another baptism last week out in the streets of downtown, it was so fun! I think there's some pics on the web!
Anyways these are just a few random pics of Marshall, Deakan and also Colby and Ashton at McDonald's for Colby's first birthday party. Colby is Paul and Gina's youngest kiddo and he turned one yesterday! Ashton belongs to Courtney and Andy Tyssen and he's a super cute kid! Anyways the boys had a blast eating french fries, cake and opening presents! I can't wait to throw a party for Marshall! Only two more months!













5 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my word! Deakan's starting to look fed up with getting slammed into so much. Marshall cracks me up.

AZChelsea said...

Oh man! Marshall looks like he's doing some sumo wrestling moves on Deacon...and it doesn't help that he is only wearing a diaper like the sumo wrestlers do!!! He is looking so big....more and more like a toddler. Soon enough! Asher starting totally walking last Tuesday...he walks all over the place and it's SO fun! Call me soon!

Jenny vick said...

oh my word...I'm in love with the picture of Marshall frowning in his little wagon! that is tooooo cute. I can't believe how fast your little boy is growing up! was a sweet little chunky man :) Chunky babies are the best! Enjoy him before he can outrun you ;)

jen

The Toms said...

I think Marshall is such a good split of you and Matt! He is getting so big and so cute! love the wagon pics, his got a good belly on him:) It looks like I will be back in march for a visit, it would be great to see you.

Britney said...

So cute!! Poor Deakan, though...lol