Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Snow Day!!

I was definitely excited yesterday morning when we woke up to snow all over the ground! However, my husband was more excited as he got a 'snow day' and didn't have to go to work! (He's working on a construction site!)
We got up, grabbed a Starbucks of course since it was only 8am, and headed out to test how icy the roads were in our 4x4 vehicle. Matt loves a good drive in the snow. We headed out towards South Salem which actually got a few inches. I made Matt stop the car so we could take pictures with Marshall since it's his first time seeing snow. We felt like tourists taking pictures in someone else's neighborhood but oh well! Marshall rather enjoyed the snow as the first thing he did was grab it and put it in his mouth. But he puts everthing in his mouth right now so that didn't really surprise me. Anyways it was a very fun day and I hope it snows again tonight!







7 comments:

Emily said...

Aww! Look at that lower lip!

Endearing Studios said...

I love the pics in the snow! Sooooo cute!

The Toms said...

I am so envious of all you northwesters right now!!! My whole fam called to tell me about the snow and I swear I almost started crying. Marshall is too cute in his little pj's and hat. I can't wait to be home and getting to hang out, drink coffee, shop and let our boys play. Soon, hopefully in a couple months.

AZChelsea said...

AAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!! I am SO JEALOUS!!!! Why do I live in Southern Arizona?!?! I guess I shouldn't complain because at least it's 48 degrees out right now and at least I stay DRY for 9 months out of the year while ya'll stay WET 9 months out of the year so nanananana!!!!! Adorable pictures!! Go Starbucks!

Jenny vick said...

um...hello!!! could you look any more amazing than you do in the picture of you and Marshall in the snow! YOu are snow white :)

posted a new blog just for you..and there will be another new one..or two coming up very soon!
love you,
jenny

Britney said...

I love those pics, Chris!! You look so beautiful :-)

AZChelsea said...

yeah....P.S.......you look AMAZING by the way!!!!