Saturday, February 16, 2008

Best Friends!

Well you saw the video of Marshall's first steps with his borrowed walker, but what you don't know is that the two have been inseperable for the last few days! Marshall loves this thing and since it belongs to my friend Matt and I ordered one for Marshall yesterday! Seriously you'll see in the pics below that he climbs into the thing and plays or reads a book! It is so funny! If I set him in it he grabs onto the sides right away because Matt has been pushing him around our house and Marshall loves it! He just figured out how to move the walker once he runs into something. I can't believe how fast he's growing...
The last couple pics are at Starbucks of course! Marshall is actually participating in the styling of his hair by running his grimy graham cracker filled hands through it! Yummy!









4 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks an awful lot like when I used to hide in the kitchen cupboards. I can't believe that we used to be that small and cute. I'm understanding the parenting of mom and dad more and more as I look at these pictures and watch the boys grow. He is growing up so fast.

Hey no worries about this weekend. It's Danny's birthday Monday so I think we were going to go out with the folks somewhere. Would you and Matt want to join us? We were thinking Chang's or just Mcmenamins. If not, no big deal. Just let me know!

It's been awesome to keep in touch through this little thing! Maybe I'll write you an email instead of leaving page long posts on your blog. :) Love you.

AZChelsea said...

I think your blog is working just fine, but people are slow to comment at the moment....okay the first one is my favorite! I also adore the picture of him sitting in the wagon playing peekaboo with his peekaboo book! That is so sweet that he sits in that and looks at his books. What a darling! Yeah, Asher is constantly rubbing his hair when sitting in his chair and eating! What can you do!
So I was thinking this morning about how I can make it up to visit you....I have a few things in mind and will work hard to campaign to come up there! I'll keep you posted! Love you!

Emily said...

I miss you guys.

AZChelsea said...

I'm going to try hard to call you tomorrow....I have a long drive across town in the mid afternoon so I will call you! Miss you!