Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Marshall's First Attempt to Walk!!

My friend let me borrow this little walker deal so I let Marshall try it today. The first time he pushed it and walked on his knees but he got the hang of it so quickly! By this evening he was walking behind it and pushing it all over the living room by himself! I'm so proud of him!

Oh and that's my friend Britney in the background...I had to hold the video camera! And I'm not sure of what all I said so maybe turn the volume off and just watch Marshall:)

I just learned how to do this video thing so I hope it works!

7 comments:

Emily said...

I left the volume on because then it's like I'm there. He's going to be an early walker!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. I'm almost crying right now about how amazing this is, especially the part when he stands right back up and keeps going! The video feed is awesome, too. I'm so excited to see more.

When can we spend some time together? I really appreciated your phone call the other day. I would love for Danny and Matt to get to know each other better, too. Danny really likes Matt and says that they would probably get along really well. Maybe this wkend sometime? I would love to see you.
And Marshall too, of course. :)

Take care of yourselves! I love you all.

Laura

AZChelsea said...

Okay that is so fun to see a video of Marshall!! I had the most goofy grin on my face the whole clip!! He's SO cute!!! You inspired me to borrow a video camera and try and get something on my blog....love you!!

The Toms said...

oh how our boys would love playing together!! Curtis pushes everything around this place, bar stools, his highchair, pretty much anything he can push he moves. it was great watching your video, you should take more.

Britney said...

Oh my gosh that was so much fun! I'm glad I got to be there for that moment :o)

Kesha Thomas said...

Hey Chris! I like your blog. I saw it listed on Britney's blog. Marshall is getting super big! What a cutie!

Take care!

AZChelsea said...

hey! Happy Valentine's Day! I love what you've done with your blog!!! Love you!