Thursday, February 28, 2008

Trip to the Fire Station!

Well it was a big day for Marshall on Monday as we finally went down to visit the Gresham City Fire Station! Grandpa Neely was on duty that day and we thought the grandboys are at an age where they would understand seeing such a big truck! When my dad opened up the truck door and set Marshall on the huge seat with the huge steering wheel Marshall did something that will be forever etched in my mind. He opened his mouth into the biggest smile I'd ever seen, he opened his eyes as wide as I'd ever seen, and moved his head back and forth taking in the view of where he was from all directions. It was like he was saying, " I can't believe I'm here, this is the most amazing thing I've ever seen." Seriously I wished so badly I'd had my video camera!
I think it was the size of the steering wheel that he was so excited about. He tried to climb into the thing at one point during his visit! That's a surprise!
I think I'll try and explain the pics below...


Just pure cuteness...

I really just like Marshall's facial expression in this one...oh and this is when he tried to climb into the steering wheel.
Marshall and Deakan...
Very excited to now be inside the back seat of the fire engine...
Okay Marshall look at the camera...
Okay now Deakan look at the camera...

Okay well now we lost Marshall and grandpa so just forget it!
This is a busy boy's wonderland...so many things to touch!

Okay that's all for now...sorry it's been a while I just haven't had anything picture worthy to post about!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Marshall is so full of energy and life! I just love looking at all his smiley pictures and funny expression!

Britney said...

oh... my.... GOODNESS!! Those pics are about the cutest things EVER! I'm so glad you posted them :o)

Thanks again for hanging out yesterday, I had so much fun! I can't wait to babysit on Wednesday. Have a great day, Chris!

AZChelsea said...

Curt and I LOVE the pics!! Your dad looks like he is in heaven with those boys around!! I bet they got quite a bit of attention from the other firefighters working! Deacan looks a little unsure of being inside the truck while Marshall is having the time of his LIFE!!! It was SO good talking with you today! Miss you and love you!

The Toms said...

Your dad looks so happy! What a fun day at the station, definately one for the memory books. We come home for a month visit soon and I can't wait to see you and marshall.