Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We Moved!

Just wanted to send out a little update! We are alive and well but life has been crazy these past few days! We MOVED! I am loving my cute house! It's very messy right now but it's so incredible to have a bedroom! And Marshall absolutely loves his room! My camera is out of batteries so I will get some soon so I can update you with pics!
Also I've had this horrible bronchitis type thing and it's been lame! I'm feeling better now which I'm so thankful for!
It's Marshall's birthday tomorrow so we've got a little preparing to do tonight! Lots of pictures coming soon!

2 comments:

Endearing Studios said...

Yeah!!! How exciting! I can't wait to see it! Give Marshall a happy birthday hug from me!!!!
I miss you guys! I'll be out there for sure from June 8-June 30th.

JVH said...

Happy Bday Marshall! Congrats on the move =)