Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm back!

Wow what a crazy last two weeks this has been! Trying to get better from the bug I've had, moving into a new house, celebrating Marshall's second birthday and Matt and I will celebrate our 3rd anniversary tomorrow! I'm working like a madwoman trying to get my house decorated and ready to bring a baby home to! I'm a little bit of a perfectionist so I've only included pictures of the parts of my house I have finished so far! There will be more soon though as I'm spending the rest of my evening crafting pillows, curtains and baby stuff!
Obviously the Elmo cake pictured below was for Marshall's birthday and boy was he excited! The other one of Marshall and Deakan is them waiting at my window for their papa! We spend Easter with Matt's family and I was a terrible mother and didn't even have an easter egg hunt for Marshall. He did get a couple chocolate eggs and I promised to do better next year. There is only so much a very prego mommy can handle right now:)
Hope everyone's Easter was great and I'm looking forward to stepping back into normal life...until I have another child in about 5 weeks!
Sorry no prego pics yet but I think I have forgotten to mention that our baby's name is Reagan. Not sure on a middle name yet though!







7 comments:

Endearing Studios said...

LOVE the new place! It looks great! I can't wait to see more!

Faith said...

CUTE place! It looks like a bungalow..is it an older house? It looks like it has a lot of character...love those houses! Also, cute name....I really like it! We are still undecided:) Happy Anniversary!

Emily said...

It really is an adorable place from what these pictures show. It looks like it's very bright, which is something I'm going to look for in a future home!

Katie Zuniga said...

Your place looks great! It get's me excited to get back home and get settled into a new home. Oh and don't feel bad, Alexander didn't get an Easter egg hunt. I was too busy cooking dinner for 13 people!!

Kesha Thomas said...

How cute! I bet it feels amazing to have a house! I don't know how you guys lived in a studio so long. You deserve this!

AZChelsea said...

okay, so far the pictures are really cute! Can't wait to see more! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh I love it Chris! I can't wait to see it once it's done!