Wednesday, April 22, 2009

36 weeks and counting!

Ah naptime! I love the quiet in my house when Marshall is sleeping. I also love the fact that my house will stay clean until he wakes up and pulls all his toys out again:) A mother's work is never done! I can't tell you how much I am LOVING my new house! Having bedrooms is a new thing for me and I am not taking one minute of it for granted! I will have more pics of the house soon I'm just trying to finish up a few things before I reveal all! Again I have a slight tendency towards perfectionism.
Went to the doctor yesterday for my last ultrasound. I'm 36 weeks this weeks and everything looks good. He said he thinks the baby is about 6 lbs right now so she'll be big...awesome. I go back in 2 weeks and we'll see how things are looking! I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore that's for sure!
These are just a couple of pics from the family birthday party we had for Marshall and a little shower for me!

Marshall is still saying, "Happy birthday to Marshall", every time he is at this table:)

He was thrilled with a set of sports balls he got from his uncle!
Just a little taste test of his Elmo cake!
Yes my mother in law did fill his new squirt gun with water in my house!
My sweet friend Stacy threw me a little shower! I was the first in line for treats!
I wore these pajamas when I was a baby apparently! My mom was so sweet and packaged up a bunch of clothes that both her and I had worn when we were babies...still in great condition! I can't wait for Reagan to wear them!

3 comments:

Katie Zuniga said...

Chris, You look so great! I am anxious to see more pictures of the new house.

Kesha Thomas said...

You are SO lucky! I still have 11 more weeks!!!!

Lauree "LO" Austin said...

Congrats Chris on the house and little Reagan. I can't wait to see pics of both!