Thursday, April 23, 2009

Belly and Bedroom Pics!

Okay so here are a few pics of our morning and also more of the house! Like I said the other day I have about 4 weeks left till baby Reagan arrives but I hope it's sooner than that! Here's the latest shot of me with a big belly!


My son wanted his hiking boots on with his shorts this morning! Whatever...



Okay this is Reagan's little corner in our room. My friend Stacy did that darling canvas above her bed and I've decorated our room throughout with that fabric...I LOVE it! My did built that little crib...isn't it gorgeous?

Just showing off my curtains...that is a tablecloth that I found at Ross 3 years ago for $2.99! I've used it as the backdrop for my wedding, a curtain headboard in our studio, a tablecloth and now it has taken on the role of curtains for our room! I love amazing finds!

I love my bed! If you'll also notice there is a gigantic mirror right behind my side of the bed! What a treat to look at my ginormous self as I get in and out of bed everyday:)

And last but not least here's the pic of our living room! I've been putting all the pillows together and putting the final touches on this room! It's so cozy...and we can watch TV with no headphones!:)

6 comments:

Endearing Studios said...

I am sooooo excited to not have to wear headphones to watch tv when I get out there in June =)

Britney said...

Hey! Those were taken today :) I love that he wanted those boots on... he's such a lil man. Your belly pic is cute, love it. I'm really craving French Press now, Chris!!

Faith said...

First off..you and your belly are SO stinking cute. You look great! Second...all the pics of your house are great! You are a great decorator!

bluesugarpoet said...

Girl - if someone saw you from your shoulders up or your waist down, they would never know you are pregnant! That being said, I love the cute prego belly - you are adorable. Love the house! Especially love being able to see what the Porters are up to these days. :)

Hearts/ jana andrews

AZChelsea said...

okay first everything about the house is so cute! I love all your little personal touches to it. Some day I will get up to see it in person! Second, you are ready to pop! I love it! Wish I could be there with you....stupid work! If I wasn't working I would be there in a heartbeat!!! Lets chat soon! Maybe I'll call you later this afternoon! HUGS! You're a gorgeous mommy!

The Toms said...

you look fab! i can't wait to meet reagan and check out your new house. you'll have to stop in when you up here next. we are building a great deck for the boys to play on while we drink coffee.