Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow Snow Snow!

I cannot believe it's been snowing for almost a week here now! We woke up Sunday morning to snow and as a family tradition we grab Starbucks and head towards south salem since the elevation is higher out there. Matt loves to drive in the snow and as you'll see from the pics it was a winter wonderland. Marshall had fun but didn't really love trying to walk in it. He kept wanting me to hold him...very weird for my child:)
Anyways this first pic is of Heidi and I and the boys at the Salem Festival of Lights. Just a little parade they had here on Saturday night. They started blocking off all the roads early that night and Heidi and I were trying to get to a decent parking spot. I "accidentally" went a wrong way through an alley and then had my sister get out of the car to move some roadblocks. Wouldn't you know that right as she was moving the last one a motorcycle cop drove up and told us to go the other way! I was almost to my parking spot. (I hope my dad isn't reading this)
Anyways we did end up getting a great parking spot and a good story out it. Seriously I never do things like that...I just didn't think they'd have people patrolling the area yet:)
Hope everyone is enjoying this crazy weather!

By the way we have a big outreach service this coming Sunday night which we've invited a bunch of families from our community to. We're planning on having Santa, goodies, gifts and a great service so please pray that we don't have to cancel because of the snow! Thanks!
















4 comments:

Endearing Studios said...

AHHHHHHHHH How precious!!! Wish I could have been there.

AZChelsea said...

Do you even understand how jealous I am??! I can't believe how crazy the weathers been everywhere. Jenny texted me the other morning and said she was driving in a blizzard! yikes! Matt looks like he's about to peg Marshall with a snowball in one of the pics! Okay, you are a booger....you aren't even showing yet!!! I thought you were supposed to show faster during your second pregnancy?! Miss you tons! Lets talk soon!

Kesha Thomas said...

Please tell me that's a "leash" on Marshall in that one picture!

Kesha Thomas said...

Don't ya have some news for all of us in the blog world??? :-)