Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas has come and gone!

Oh I absolutely love Christmas! I love buying gifts and it's so hard for me to wait for Christmas to actually give them to people! This being Marshall's first Christmas and all it proved to be a very memorable occasion! We had a very busy last week! Matt's dad and brother's and neice Lola all came to our apartment for Christmas eve! I cooked my very first ham and the boys ate it so it must have turned out okay!

Christmas morning we headed to Matt's mom's house to celebrate with her and again Matt's brothers and neice. I think Lola might have had present overload but it was sure fun giving her gifts. She's almost 3 so it makes present opening very exciting.

Then that afternoon we headed up to my parents house in Gresham and did the Neely family Christmas. It was a very relaxing time and also fun opening presents with Marshall and his cousin Deakan. The next morning we headed out to Texas to visit some of Matt's family. (I'll post that trip asap!)
Today we took the tree down and cleaned the house! It's nice to be home again but we had such a fun time with our families! Hope your new year was great!


This was Marshall's very first Christmas present from his grandpa Bruce. It was this cool dinosaur toy that spits out plastic balls, plays music, and has lights flashing everywhere! Great toy!



Matt's brother Dave got everyone in the family Porter University sweatshirts. Apparently you can get these online...anyways, Marshall got a matching onsie! He was actually more interested in finding the cheerios on his tray under the onsie while we were trying to take this picture!




His aunt Laura absolutely adores him!I love these pictures of Marshall with my dad! Something about your boy with your dad! Ahh...



Deakan is wearing the snowboarding jacket we got him! Not that he'll be hitting the slopes soon but I think my sister does want to get him up there next year!


2 comments:

AZChelsea said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you are back! It looks and sounds like you had a fabulous and fun Christmas!! I want details as soon as possible! Love the pictures! This afternoon is a great time for me to talk...what about you? But just an FYI...I dropped my cell phone in the mop water the other day and the battery is fritzed so I can't use it right now...lame, I know! Anyway, I am so glad you are back and I can't wait until we get to chat! Love you!

Emily said...

The first picture of Marshall with your dad is easily my favorite Marshall face.