Thursday, December 20, 2007

Cousin Time...

This is one of those rare moments that I was able to capture a picture of Marshall being still and just watching something! I usually watch Deakan once a week or so while Heidi does her massage therapy job! The pose where Marshall is on top of Deaken is his favorite. Deakan is a good sport and doesn't seem to mind being roughed up by his cousin. Marshall has no mercy. Please don't laugh at the horrid green pants Marshall is wearing in the last few pics. I got them as a gift and it's great to not have to worry about socks.
I can't believe Christmas is only 5 days away! I just wrapped all my presents tonight and put them under the tree! Tomorrow morning a nice gate will need to now be wrapped around the tree to protect the presents from Marshall. He is into absolutely everything. Cords, phones, computers...why do they like electronics?
Anyways Merry Christmas if I don't post again before then!








3 comments:

Emily said...

Two of the most adorable smiles ever! I don't think I've met a more chill baby than your nephew.

AZChelsea said...

I love the pic of them both watching the train go by! That's classic! Glad to see you updated your blog...I was waiting and waiting! Lets talk on the phone before Christmas...I might call you today...hey, check out the Bunch's blog....baby boy bunch was born yesterday! he's huge! Love you!

Jenny vick said...

Yay! cousin time! they are so adorable...and it warms my heart to see cousins toghether. We grew up very close (in bond..not proximity) to our cousins and it's remained that way through our adult lives too. I actually just spent Christmas with My cousin Sarah and it was an absolute blast! They will always have a special frienship!!! Sooo cute! Merry Christmas! love, jenny vick