Saturday, August 15, 2009

Just another day...

So we've been staying home quite a bit lately. Matt and I have decided to try the 'envelope' system to keep ourselves on a tight budget and it's been a fun challenge to see how little money we can spend. I love challenges...I haven't had Starbucks in almost 2 weeks! Seriously how proud of me are you?!!
Anyways here's a few pics of our week!
Marshall snug in bed with his, BASKETBALL, how did that get there? Well before he went to sleep the little rascal got out of bed, got his basketball, got back in bed and tucked it under his little arm! So funny, I couldn't help but take a picture...

Chris and Reagan! She's a red-head!

Marshall helped me bake cookies the other day. He was very helpful! He's wanted to bake cookies everyday since then, go figure:)
Time for another hair-cut to get rid of that comb-over!
And last but not least I picked these gorgeous hydrangeas fresh from my backyard! Love fresh flowers!

2 comments:

AZChelsea said...

We do the envelope system (thanks, Dave Ramsey)and find it really keeps us on track! Wow, no Starbucks in 2 weeks! That's impressive for you and I'm very proud! Wish I could have been there to taste some of that cookie dough! Yum! I love new pics of Reagan! It's so fun to see how each week she looks different. Thanks for all your support via the phone recently! I am feeling better because I took this past Wed, thurs & Friday off from work & got a TON of rest!

Anonymous said...

Reagan looks so much like you. We should bake cookies with the kids together sometime...my girls love it too.