Thursday, May 28, 2009

Life with two...

...is definitely an adjustment! My little Reagan is such a good napper and sleeper which is making this transition much easier on me! It's so crazy how much I didn't know with Marshall that I learned and am now putting into practice with Reagan. She is officially 9 days old today and we are going on a great schedule already. I actually had an hour and half yesterday to myself while both kiddos were napping! I still can't get over the fact that I have 'kids'...plural!
I need to take some more pictures of her this week as you can't really see her cute face in these.
I love the ones with her and Marshall. Marshall loves his little sis...however, he doesn't quite know his strength vs. hers yet so we try to keep him away from her unless I'm right there:)
I'll try and post more pics soon!







1 comments:

AZChelsea said...

I absolutely LOVE these pictures! Marshall is going to look fondly on these for years to come! It was wonderful catching up with you the other day and I'm so happy to hear that you are adjusting just fine! You are a super mommy!! Just wait until I call you after my labor! HUGS!