Saturday, May 23, 2009

Reagan Noel Porter...

...is finally here! She was born Monday May 18th at 2:22pm, weighing in at 9 pounds 3 ounces and 20.5 inches long! And what a different entry to the world she made from her brother Marshall. My labor with Marshall was 26hours long, with almost 3 hours of pushing and an epidural that didn't work. Reagan's labor was about 6 hours long, a GREAT epidural and 10 MINUTES of pushing! All in all it was a great experience and we are loving our little girl!
She is a great sleeper so I'm feeling pretty good. My mom is here this weekend which is amazing! I'll update more later but wanted to get these pics up for you to see!
Marshall loved helping bring baby Ra-Ra home!



Get her out of the sun!

The first family photo!



And before my husband put this pic on facebook he wanted to make sure she was looking modest!

11 comments:

Lauree "LO" Austin said...

Mom and I are getting ready for bed in Czech and saw the news! CONGRATS!!! She is adorable and the family looks beautiful as you add the lil girly! We LOVE the name - nice one! Love you lady!

bluesugarpoet said...

Congrats Porters! Reagan is a cutie! Wow - great news about the labor and delivery. Short and sweet! Blessings on your new adventure. :)

Gregg and Jana Andrews

Faith said...

YAY!!! She's here! I'm so happy for you guys and so glad to hear it all went well. She is beautiful and I can already see some of Marshall in her:) Glad she is a good sleeper. PS. You aren't supposed to look that beautiful when you come home from the hospital!!!

Melissa said...

Yahoo!!!! Congratulations, SO glad she's finally here! Of course she's already smiling (looks like a smile to me ;-) and does she ever look like her brother?! I miss you and love you all- I'll let you know if I can get up to Oregon this summer, would LOVE to see you!

AZChelsea said...

so glad you put pics up...I've been checking like 3 times a day, waiting with anticipation!!! The ones on FB were cute too! I'll try and call you this week so we can catch up on life with two kiddos now! I will need advice you know! HUGS!

Kesha Thomas said...

Oh my goodness, she is so yummy! I can't wait to meet her in person!

the Skips said...

oh my gosh, she looks just like a Porter! she is sooo cute! may 18th is my Luke's birthday. good day! congrats to all of you!!! so exciting!

The Toms said...

holy cow, she looks just like you chris. congrats family, i am so happy for you and this great adventure of the two kiddo family now. can't wait to catch up and get the boys together and meet the little girl of the bunch!

Sarah Officer said...

Congratulations on a healthy and beautiful baby! Her mouth looks like Marshall's to me! Miss you all and hope you are getting some sleep :)

Kari said...

Congrats! She's perfect. Hope things have been going well!

Jenny vick said...

Congrats! I"ve been waiting for this post :) she is amazing :) welcome to an entirely new chapter.