Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our day downtown!

My good friend Michelle is here for a month from the Florida Keys. She happens to be a professional photographer and has been taking some amazing pictures of Marshall, Deakan and Lola! We went downtown a couple weeks ago and these are the pics she took. I am begging her to move to Oregon:) We'll see!
Not much else going on here...we went to the fair last weekend so I'll post pics of Marshall running around the petting zoo soon. I mostly just got shots of the top of his head as I was trying to keep him from riding the goats. I'm not even kidding...
Should have brought Michelle w/ me:)
Fair pics coming soon!!!






8 comments:

Emily said...

Yay for the fountains! I hope there wasn't any flagrant child abuse going on while you were there this time.

Endearing Studios said...

ohhhh what a fun day!!! Keep on convincing me to move =)

Kari said...

These are such great pictures! You have such a cutie on your hands...I have a feeling he's going to be a heart breaker. :) Hope to see you around soon!

Britney said...

Aww those are way too cute! Marshall is a little stud, I'm sure I've said that before but it's true. Love that boy!

the Skips said...

I love those pictures!!!! i hope your friend moves here so she can take my kids pictures!!!!

AZChelsea said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous and MORE gorgeous!!! They are so cute and I can't decide which one is my favorite!! I love the last one of you two and I LOVE the first one on the carousel(sp?)....She was in the right place at the right time with the right camera equipment and that picture is perfect!

Bananas and Damask Interiors said...

Hey Chris,

I hope you're doing well. It's been a while, but I think of you often. Marshall is so very cute.

Josh is getting busy with fall upon us now; I'm sure you guys are getting that with your church activities too.

Blessings on you, Anna Kintigh
kintighfam.blogspot.com

The Toms said...

GREAT PICs, you gotta love friends that have a great eye behind the camera. it helps that you have such a cute kid though too! okay, now i'm the bad friend that didn't call you back, i'll get in touch with you this week. i still got a little time before henry gets here, 4 more weeks.