Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Family Pics!

Alright y'all my sweet friend Michelle did another round of pics for me! This time she attempted our whole family! I know she's brave. She was sweating by the end of the shoot due to running after Marshall.
My sweet child had a complete meltdown while we were trying to get some picture of him, Matt and I. We took the pics in the park by my parents house and I should not have let him see the playground before we took the pictures. He was screaming and crying and trying to run away from us and toward the playground...it's like I never let him play!
Anyways all in all it was a complete success! She put some of our pics on her blog so here's the address..you've got to check them out.
http://endearingstudios.blogspot.com

Enjoy the evening!
By the way...we're prego with number two:)

9 comments:

Kari said...

Oh my goodness, congratulations for #2! That's very exciting news. How far along are you?? And your family pics are super cute... imagine how cute they'll be with the four of you next year :)

Lauree "LO" Austin said...

Chris - I loved the pics, I was trying to zoom in on the pictures so I could have a better look. Wow, you guys are a beautiful family! Congrats on #2 you and Tiffany are right on schedule to keep the Austin/Neely friend tradition alive and well in your kids!

Bananas and Damask Interiors said...

Congrats...We love you guys. We needed another baby shower so all of us could get together again!
Hope you feel well.

Britney said...

My gosh, those turned out soooo cute! I love the one of grandpa holding the boys! :-) Miss you Chris.

Kesha Thomas said...

Wow how exciting! Congrats about the new one coming! How far along are you? Hope all is well!

Maureen said...

Congrats!

AZChelsea said...

I tried hard to comment on this early in the week, but my computer connection in Phoenix wasn't working the best! I can't tell you how excited I am for you guys to have another baby!!! But you already know that! Love you and miss you!

AZChelsea said...

PS....I LOVE all the photos!!! She got some really neat and beautiful shots!

Sarah Officer said...

It was so good to see you today at Starbuck's. I had a feeling I would see you there! Can't wait to see your belly grow...Marshall is going to love having a brother or sister! let's get together sometime. Are you doing MOPS or have you done MOPS before? Okay bye! :)