Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Marshall turns 3!

Just warning you that this is a very picture heavy post! My sweet friend Kesha brought her magnificent camera with her and snapped shots of our party! We had a great time! Marshall had six of his little friends over for a "Tool Party". I love parties...it was a party for him but I had a lot of fun putting it together! All that said here is a glimpse of our day!

The construction hats...

The decor...Matt never knew his tools were stylish:)

Clean hands before cookie decorating...

Focusing...

We used lots and we mean LOTS of sprinkles...

More decor...:)

Cupcake toppers...loved them.

Trying not to light anyone on fire...

Marshall shoving most of the cupcake into his mouth...

Cowboy gear!

Fighting face...

Don't forget about Reagan!
The crew!


Happy Birthday Marshall!

2 comments:

Kesha Thomas said...

Oh man, I was literally laughing out loud! Marshall is SUCH a silly guy! God truly has blessed You and Matt! Your kids are so sweet and precious! You did such a good job with his party. Loved those cupcake toppers!!!

AZChelsea said...

man, I thought I commented on this long ago, but I guess not. I love these pictures...Kesha did a great job capturing your little man. He's growing up fast. I can't believe Reagan's birthday is almost here! You did a great job decorating for his birthday. I might steal that theme for Asher's next birthday!