Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A couple shout outs!

I'm sure that many of you, well I'm actually not sure but hoping that some of you get caught up 'blog surfing' like I do:) I wanted to share with you some of my favorite blogs in case you're interested!
My absolute favorite blogger is Lindsey of the Pleated Poppy! She is a very creative and talented stay at home/work from home mama and I LOVE her stuff. Here she is http://www.lindseycheney.blogspot.com/
She just recently posted some of her favorite blogs including Joy's Hope, which has quickly become one of my new favorites. This gal is so funny...you have got to check out this post about her local freecycle, it had me in tears www.joyshope.com/2009/08/freakcycle.html
One that I have recently begun following is Lisa Leonard. Someday I'll be able to affored the beautiful jewelry she makes and I love her photography. www.lisaleonardonline.com/blog

Well those are just a couple of my favs...hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
And no sweet pics of my kids this time...don't worry I'm sure you won't have to wait long:)

4 comments:

Kesha Thomas said...

Totally love both those blogs! Have you seen The Vintage Pearl? I bought a darling necklace from them, very similar but not as spendy.

the pleated poppy said...

awww! thanks so much!

Jen Green said...

That Amelia shirt is super cute. I bet I could alter it to fit a fat pregnant woman!!! If only Panama City Florida had good enough taste to sell Amy Butler fabric. I guess it's a good thing I can't find it any where around here because if I could I would be tempted to buy way to much of it!!! Its my favorite. Thanks for sharing these!

AZChelsea said...

ok, Julie's freakcycle blog was absolutely awesome. I can just hear you laughing out loud at that while reading it. She is comical!