Saturday, February 20, 2010

the beach!

Last weekend Sharon and I took the kids to the beach for a few hours on Saturday! It was so fun! Went to Mo's for lunch, fed the seagulls, played on the beach for about 10 minutes:) and then headed to the outlet mall!
Marshall had a fabulous time feeding the seagulls!

Happily feeding the seagulls the rest of his cheeseburger!

Proof that I was there:) Love what the beach does to my hair and of course my kids are still looking at the seagulls.

Not sure what he's getting ready for...



Sandy hands...


Reagan wearing the headband her mama just made for her! I've been thinking about this idea for a while and finally had some time yesterday to do it while she was sleeping! Yay for naps:)

4 comments:

AZChelsea said...

so much fun! Gosh marshall reminds me so much of Asher...it's crazy! What a fun day. Your baby girl is gorgeous...what a cutie!

Kiron Manuel said...

these are such lovely pictures.You are truly blessed.

sara.bylka said...

nice pictures

EMCRoyalfam said...

clik her http://www.buyprodak.co.cc/